pragueBlog

2004-01-19  

Here's what the Democratic party has become. (Via A Sullivan). Viewer discretion advised. Some may find this image disgusting.

Are you still thinking about Clark? Can we talk? He's trying to get mileage out of Michael Moore. My first exposure to the psychotic anti-Americanism of Moore was during the Kosovo war, which he vigorously opposed. I was surfing some Serbian websites when I came across a letter from Moore deploring the bombing and declaring himself in solidarity with the Serbian people. It was embarrasingly screedy. I thought, "is this the same Michael Moore who makes the films and tv shows?" Yup.

I did a quick search and can't seem to turn it up. But there's this, written at the same time and saying some things that I doubt Clark's campaign staff have showed him. If they are aware of it themselves.

Steve | 17:55 |
links
archives