pragueBlog

2004-02-05  

The Prague Post Online: "It's the fat, American-style sandwiches that are drawing repeat business, mostly from a lunch crowd that relishes mammothly stuffed hoagies."

I'm all over that like hair on a dog. Must check out any new entrant to the sandwich niche. Has anyone sampled Key West, Zitna 41, yet? They even have peanut butter and jelly for 60 Kc. When I envision PBJ, I am seeing something from my childhood - couple pieces of balloon bread and layers of Jiffy and Welch's inside. 60 Kc for that? I'll take something else.

BTW, did you know you can make your own peanut butter? pragueBlog is a treasure trove of intelligence like this. Buy a kilo of unshelled peanuts, plug in your food processor with the standard blade (or 'robot' as it's called locally) and turn on. It takes about 10 minutes and you've got peanut butter.

Now for the grape jelly...

Steve | 17:48 |
links
archives